Stamp Template Engine is a suite of string-based template utilities written in Python and PHP.
: Released version 2.3.5
: Released version 2.3.4
: Added privacy statement
: Released version 2.3.2
: Released version 2.3.1
: Released version 2.3
: Released version 2.2.2
: Migrated to new server.
: StampTE 2.2.1 has been released, performance improvement.
: Updating documentation
: StampTE 2.2 has been released!
- Toll free template upgrades (because no logic in template)
- Hot-swappable templates
- 3rd party templates
- Show live demo templates to your customer (demojs)
- Fully independent design team (and development team)
- Programmable templates (complex views and forms)
- Built-in XSS filter and UTF-8 encoding
- Integrate translation functions
- No new syntax, leverages well known comment conventions
- self-documenting templates
Don't use StampTE for: very simple templates, APIs or non-UTF-8 templates.
2.3.5: Added Python CLI script.
2.3.4: Added inconv UTF-8 encoder and load html5document from library folder.
2.3.1: Added u modifier for better UTF-8 support in regular expression.
2.3.0: UTF-8 support, PHP 7 compatibility, improved HTML5 document template.